karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2016 – 17 KPCL 85 Latest Jobs Openings
A latest advertisement notify for karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2016 – 17. Guys looking for job in government Sector, Recently Karnataka Power Corporation Limited released recruitment notification for appointing various govt jobs in empty location. This organization invites applications to filling up for 85 Boiler Attendant Posts.
Here is good news for those candidates who are looking for job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity and really groom their career to get the job with this organization. Interested and talented candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply from its official website on or before the last date of application submission.
The organization has revealed the recruitment for assigning most legitimate candidates in discharged 85 number of opening. Competitors need to have the least possible age of 18 years and maximum age limit will be decided by the organization.
Age relaxation will be engaged to the reserved category candidates as indicated by govt standards. Appellants more probably must have concern degree. Candidates need to complete their education from any Indian Govt Recognized Institute or Board.
· Name of the Organization: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited.
· Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
· Post Name: Boiler Attendant Grade-II
· Total No of Vacancies: 85.
· Job Location: Karnataka.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must SSLC/ equivalent course, Certification of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka & have minimum two years experience in Operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
· Written Exam
· Personnel Interview
Salary Structure: Rs. 9,540-270-10,620-325-12,245-430-14,395-490-16,355-540-19,595-650-22,845-750-26,595-860-27,455.
· General: Rs. 200/- with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
· SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs. 100/-, with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
· Ex-servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability (Divyanga): Fees of Rs.50/ and with Rs. 35/- as processing charges, Rs. 15/- as postal service charges.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Search and click on online application process link
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and signature
· Pay the fee if required
· Click on submit button after providing and verifying
· Now online application process completed successfully
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Last date for Online registration
Last Date for Payment of Application fee