UPSC IAS Answer Key 2016 For Paper 1/2 (Pre) 7th Aug Solutions, Review
UPSC IAS Answer Key 2016 For Paper 1/2 (Pre)
Good News Guys, Union Public ServiceCommission Answer Key is available at the official website. The organization has successfully conducted the Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) examination for General studies Paper 1 and paper 2 on 7th August in various centres across India. Large number of candidates had applied for the exam and appeared in the exam at their assigned exam centre and are waiting for the official Answer Key.
परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे|
The candidates can know the approximate results. For that, the candidates must check the Answer Key that helps the Candidates to check their performance in the Exam. Candidates took part in UPSC CSAT examination can check the UPSC CSAT Answer Key for Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. The UPSC is going to announce the answer key after 2 to 3 days of completion of the examination
|कैसे बना गांव का
लड़का वेटर से IAS अधिकारी Story|
· Organization Name: , Union Public Service Commission
· Name of The Posts: Various
· Category: Answer Key 2016
· Name of the Exam: IAS Preliminary exam.
· Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in/
· Examination contain total 400 question
· One mark is allotted for each correct answer.
· One third mark (-1/3) is reduced for each incorrect answer.
· More than one answer of a question is indicated as the wrong.
· If no answer is given by the candidates, there will be no penalty.
|मै क्यों असफल हो रहा हूँ|
How to Download:
· Initially, go to UPSC Official page, upsc.gov.in
· On the home page follow “What’s New” section.
· UPSC CSAT Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be visible if the authority releases it.
· Fill information like registration number and password if required only.
· Now your Answers key will display on your screen.
· Click on it and check the answers with the matching set attempted in examination.
· Take a printout if needed for further checking.
|सफलता के लिए ज़रूरी है - Focus|
Exam Date: 07th August 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website