MPSC Recruitment 2017 mpsc.gov.in Apply Online 43 ASO Openings
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) circulated new job notification MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 43 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Assistant Section Officer Posts. Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply for this post. As per the Notification, candidates must apply by Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details, read the MPSC recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
Other Detail related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information. We will provide you all the information about this job so keep in touch with us for the further details.
Descriptive Information for MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17:
· Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
· Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
· Name of the Post: Assistant Section Officer Posts.
· No of posts: 43.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: State Government Job
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree from a reputed institute recognized by University or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam &Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
· For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 523/-,
· For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee is - 323/-
How to Apply:
· Visit official website
· Hit on “Career” tab which is located at the top menu bar of the homepage.
· Search for the required Posts and download the Official Notification.
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· Take a print out for the future need
Application form Starts From
Last Date to Apply