UP NTT Teachers Training Application Form 2016 - 17 Notification & Dates
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad has announced the notification for filling up for Female Nursery Teachers Training (NTT) courses.
Candidates are waiting for this Notification for quite a while can utilize this marvelous opportunity to get posted through UP NTT Teachers Training Application Form 2016 – 17. Appellants who are interested to applying for this course must have academic qualification as Graduation from a recognized Board or University.
Selection of candidates will be based on the merit list conducted by the recruitment board. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission. Applying for this course candidate Minimum Age must be 18 years. Good pay band and all other extra advantages will be given to the competitors chose to this recruitment according to standards.
UP NTT Teachers Training Application Form 2016 – 17 Summary
· Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad
· Name of Course: Nursery Teacher Training/ CT (Nursery)
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Official Website: http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Merit List
· Dau Dayal Mahila PG College, Firozabad.
· Maharshi Moolchand Yadav Education & Training Institute, Jaunpur.
· General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
· SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Read Also: कैसे बनाये Teaching में अपना करियर
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit official website
· Go to the Career tab
· A New window will open for application form
· Click on apply online the application form
· Fill the application form with all the details
· Upload passport size photo and documents
· Submit the Application
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Last Date for Deposit the Fee
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website