Uttar Pradesh Educational Board has invited the applicants for the ITI application form through the notification UP ITI 2016.ITI stands for Industrial Training Institutes and now days the ITI certificates are very much demanded. Many Government Departments provides the ITI Holder jobs such as IN Railway, Banks, PSU and etc.
In state of Uttar Pradesh, the State government conducts a state level entrance examination for the admission in ITI programs as UP / SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
The candidates who are interested for the application form they must have to apply as soon as possible for UP ITI 2016 application form. It has published to provide the certificates for the candidates to complete the ITI programmes.
More Details for UP ITI 2016:
Reservation in admission:
Following will get the reservation in the admission process of ITI:
- Sports person,
- Nominee by industrial factories,
- Son of ITI employs
Preference will be also given on local level, block level, and district level.
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Program:
- All High school passed candidates can fill application form for ITI program.
- Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill application form.
- Trade wise Education qualification Group wise Education qualification
Class 8th pass
High school pass
High school with hind subject
High school with Science subject
High school with math and science subjects
Age Limit for UP ITI:
The candidate’s age must be minimum 14 years
Exam Pattern for UP ITI:
- There will be only one question paper in UP ITI entrance examination.
- All question of ITI entrance exam will be objective type and MCQ based.
- Question paper contains 100 questions from different subjects.
- Question of ITI will be asked from general science and general math of High schools.
- Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Minus marking or negative marking will not applicable in ITI entrance examination
- Time duration is 3 hours
Application form fee:
General/ OBC Category candidates: INR 250/-
ST/ SC Category candidates: INR 150/-
Steps to get applied for UP ITI Application form:
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in
- After that enter your User name and password given at the time of making application fee payment
- Now you can login via using your login ID and password
- Then fill application all details in capital letters.
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of application form.
- Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form and
- Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
- You can select 3 districts for examination centers.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Online registration process for ITI Entrance exam will be started from: 30 March 2016
Last date of application form submission: 24 April 2016
Vppup ITI entrance Exam date 2016: May 2016
Note: The candidates may have to visit the official Notifications for more additional details.