UPSC Recruitment 2017 - 18 Notification upsc.gov.in 36 Various Openings
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for the post of Deputy Director, Joint Director General and other vacancies in Various Departments. The total numbers of positions are 36 to be filled through this Recruitment.
Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are concern degree with Relevant Discipline.
Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 in online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the written examination, interview conducted by the recruitment board. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
Applying for this recruitment candidate Minimum Age must be 18 years. Good pay band and all other extra advantages will be given to the competitors choose to this recruitment according to standards.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 details:
· Organization Name- Union Public Service Commission
· Post Name: Deputy Director, Joint Director General and other
· Number of Posts: 36
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: upsc.gov.in
· Deputy Director (01- Vacancy)
· Joint Director (01- Vacancy)
· Assistant Professor (01- Vacancy)
· Junior Time Scale (33- Vacancies)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree in Electrical, Aeronautical, Electronics, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering/ Master Degree/ Diploma in Social Work and Equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Interview
· Deputy Director : PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/-, 7600(GP)
· Joint Director : PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000/-, 8700(GP)
· Assistant Professor : PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/-, 5400(GP)
· Junior Time Scale : PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/-, 5400(GP)
Application Fee: Females, ST, PH & SC Category are exempted for paying fees but for others Rs.25 paid through SBI Cash OR Online Mode.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Search and click on online application process link
· Now, hit on the appropriate link which will appear on next page that will display Now click on apply online application form
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and document along with the form
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use.
Last date to Apply
Last Date for printing online submitted form