Tuesday, 24 November 2015
The candidates who have applied for the CLAT Application form they are now busy in preparing for their upcoming examination of CLAT 2016.But before the examination, we and our teammates are providing the CLAT Syllabus 2016 for the candidates. It is provided so that the appliers can get the help from it and can earn better marks in their examination.
So, the candidates are advised that they must go through the CLAT Syllabus 2016 before the examination. The aspirants can download it in the PDF Format from the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in or the appliers can also gather the syllabus from the Official website of CLAT.
The candidates looking for CLAT Syllabus they are at the correct page, the aspirants can get the full syllabus from this page that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
1. CLAT 2016 shall be conducted in online mode
2. The paper will have 200 questions from five different subjects including
· English (Comprehension)
· General Knowledge & Current Affairs
· Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
· Legal Aptitude
· Logical Reasoning.
Following are the subject-wise syllabus of the common law admission test:
English including Comprehension:
· You need to focus over English based comprehension passages and grammar.
· In the comprehension section, the questioned will be put from on understanding of a passage including its central theme and word-meanings.
· Some of the questions will also cover questions like correction of the incorrect grammatical sentences; fill in the blanks with appropriate words, etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
· It is for the test of knowledge of general awareness including static GK.
· Questions will also cover the recent topics and current affairs broadly
Mathematics (Numerical Ability):
The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.
The section will majorly test your interest towards the following study about
· Research aptitude and
· Problem solving ability
· The questions of this section will test your ability to identify the patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.
· The section will also cover a variety of logical aptitude questions including syllogism, logical sequences, analogies, etc.
For more details the candidates can visit the Official website of CLAT.