National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017 Official Details socialjustice.nic.in
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Dear candidates check complete information about National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2017 from below modified section such as exam date and other eligibility norms. Ministry of Tribal Affairs invites National Overseas Application Form from eligible contenders belonging to SC /ST /OBC categories.
So guys get ready for to take admission and work hard for the preparation. Eligible candidates can take the advantage of this scheme and may apply by filling an application form on or before the end date.
National Overseas Scholarship applications form 2017 Details:
· Organization Name: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
· Category: Scholarship
· Official site: www.socialjustice.nic.in
· Total No. of Scholarship :100
· Engineering and Management :32
· Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences: 17
· Agricultural Sciences and Medicine :17
· International Commerce, Accounting Finance: 17
· Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts :17
For Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.): 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Master Degree and Ph.D with 2 Yrs to 5 yrs teaching/ research / technical/ M.Phill degree experience in concerned field is desirable. Preference would be given to the experienced candidates.
For Master’s Degree: 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Bachelors Degree with 2 yrs work experience. Preference would be given to the experienced candidates.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for as per government rules.
Field of Study:
· Engineering and Medicine
· Finance/ Management
· Allied filed Humanities and social Science
· Pure Science and applied Science
Scholarship Value: The Total family income shouldn’t exceed an amount of Rs. 6, 00,000 as certified by the concerned government authorities or the employer
Selection Process: A committee set by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment chooses eminent scholars for National Overseas Scholarship on the basis of their merits and projects.
Self Attested photo copies of the following documents must accompany with applications
· Matriculation or other certificate as proof for date of birth
· All Degrees/Diplomas/Certificate with mark sheets,
· Income certificate in the prescribed format.
· Offer letter if obtained admission
Self Attested Photo Copy of Caste Certificate issued by a Competent Authority
· In case of Passage Grant additional information with a statement indicating:
· Details of merit scholarship and the manner in which it has been obtained
· Self Attested copy of the letter of the award
How to Apply for National Overseas Scholarship
· First of all candidates have to visit the official website
· On home page of the official website, you have to select the “Scholarship Schemes’ link under Laws, Policies & Schemes under.
· Read all the notification and click on apply online application form.
· Candidates need to fill the application form with all required details such as name, father name, qualification details, address etc.
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Last Date to Apply
Read: DAAD Scholarship 2017