SNAP Syllabus 2016 Official Eligibility and Exam Pattern Details
SNAP Syllabus 2016
SNAP has already posted the recruitment for the admission for the post Graduate Programmes in various reputed Institutes.Many applicants have applied for the recruitment, so the Exam is going to be very tough. The candidates need to prepare well for the examination. The candidates have started to prepare for their examination but they don’t have the idea about the latest Syllabus and Eligibility and even the exam pattern for the upcoming SNAP Examination.
The candidates who are worry for the syllabus and exam pattern for the examination they are advised not to worry because all the Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here on this web portal.
The more details about the SNAP Examination can be found below as Full Syllabus, Eligibility and exam pattern.
Exam Pattern of SNAP 2016:
Name Of Section
Analytical And Logical Reasoning
General Awareness Syllabus:
· Economic condition of India and Other countries
· Business Scenario
· General Knowledge
· Current Affairs
· Social Scenario of Indian and other countries
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
· Relationship between Numbers
· Basic Mathematical relations and Formulas
· Time and Distance
· Data Sufficiency
· Data Interpretation
General English Syllabus:
· Comprehension of A Passage
· Verbal Ability
· Sentence Completion
· Reading Comprehension
Analytical and Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
· Arithmetical Number Series
· Verbal and Figure Classification
· Space Visualization
· Visual Memory
· Relationship Concepts
· Arithmetical Reasoning
· For GEN Candidates: 50% marks in Graduation
· For reserved Candidates: 45% marks in Graduation
· The candidates in Final Year of the Graduation may also eligible to apply.
NOTE: The candidates must visit to Official website for more information.