NMRC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Noida Metro Rail Corporation 742 Openings
NMRC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification has been released by Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Limited for filling up various posts for Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainer posts. Are you willing to make your career in government Sector.
The organization invites application form from talented and eligible job hunters to fill 742 posts. Grab this golden opportunity and fill the form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to NMRC Recruitment 2016 – 17 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC)
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 742
· Official Website: eapplicationonline.com
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Online Mode
· Station Controller/ Train Operator: 194
· Customer Relations Assistant: 65
· Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 59
· Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 63
· Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 18
· Junior Engineer/ Civil: 20
· Account Assistant: 08
· Office Assistant: 06
· Stenographer: 01
· Maintainer: 311
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ BE / B. Tech. in any discipline or its equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
· General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and
· for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates (Non Refundable) Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) by bank challan should be deposted with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website.
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
· Click on that and read the Recruitment notification carefully.
· If eligible and interested, click on apply online
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload the scanned recent photograph & ure.
· Take printout of fill form for future use
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply