JPSC Recruitment 2016 - 17 www.jpsc.gov.in Application Form 53 Posts
Jharkhand Public Service commission (JPSC) has released an official notification for the post of Associate Professor (Engineering College) vacancies in Various Departments. The total numbers of positions are 53 to be filled through this JPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17.
Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are concern degree with Relevant Discipline.
Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply JPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 in online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the written examination, interview conducted by the recruitment board. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
Applying for this recruitment candidate Minimum Age must be 18 years. Good pay band and all other extra advantages will be given to the competitors choose to this recruitment according to standards.
JPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 details:
· Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service commission (JPSC)
· Post name: Associate Professor (Engineering College)
· Number of Posts: 53
· Mode of apply: Online
· Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
· Job Location: Sindari (Jharkhand)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech (or) ME/M.Tech with Ph.D in the Concerned stream from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 34 years to 57 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Salary Structure: Rs.37400/- -Rs.67000/- With Grade Pay Rs.9000/-
· For Unreserved candidates: Rs.600/-.
· for SC/ST reserved category candidates: Rs.150/-.
· The application fee should be deposited through Challan in nearest SBI Bank.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Go to the “Contact Us” tab in the menu bar and then select the “Career” option
· Search and click on download online application process link
· Fill the form with complete details
· Attach recent pass port size photograph on the form
· Send it to the given address
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Last Date to Apply