www.hpsconline.in Recruitment 2016 – 17 HPSC 36 Vacancies Apply Online
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has revealed New Job Notification through www.hpsconline.in Recruitment 2016 – 17 to filling up 36 Sub Divisional Officer, Chemist, Dist Fisheries Officer, Lecturers vacancies.
The Candidates who are having the qualified educational abilities according to the Board requirement apply for this Job on or before the last date of application submission. The Qualification required in order to get selected for recruitment is concern Degree in concerned Discipline. Candidates may start applying for Latest gov. Jobs.
Candidates least age must be 18 years whereas Upper age limit will vary for different categories. Age relaxation is also focused on reserved category candidates as per govt policy. For more details check an official notification or click on the below link which will direct you to visit main notification pdf.
Read Also: कोर्स और कॉलेज का चयन कैसे करें- जानिए Tips
Further details regarding of this Notification like Particular opening details, Name of the post, category wise posts, age observations, educational abilities, application cost, and selection techniques including how to apply are proffered below. HPSC Recruitment has been liberated to enlist various jobs. Below you can get clear data regarding this Recruitment.
www.hpsconline.in Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
· Post Name: Various
· Number of Posts: 36
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: www.hpsconline.in
· Job Location: Panchkula
· Sub Divisional Officer (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) HVSClass-I in Animal Husbandry &Dairying Department, Haryana: 03
· Senior Dental Surgeon, (Class-I) in Health Department, Haryana: 02
· Chemist in HPGCL, Haryana: 06
· Numismatic Officer (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in Archaeology & Museum Department, Haryana: 01
· Deputy Superintendent of Jail (Male) Group-B in Jail Department, Haryana: 04
· District Fisheries Officer/ District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer. Fish Farmers development. Agency/Fisheries Research Officer/ Fisheries Farm
· Manager (Group ‘B’) in Fisheries Department, Haryana: 07
(i) Dravya Guna
(ii) Kaya Chikitsa
(iii) Rog Nidan
(iv) Agad Tantra and Vidhi
(vi) Samhita, Sanskrit & Siddhant
· Assistant Director (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in Archaeology & Museum Department, Haryana: 01
· Curator (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in Archaeology & Museum Department, Haryana: 01
· Deputy Director (Integrated Child Development Services) Class-II Group-B (Unreserved) in Women and Child Development Department, Haryana: 01
· Project Officer, Class-II (Group-B) in Renewable Energy Department, Haryana: 02
· Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B (unreserved) in ArchivesDepartment, Haryana: 02
Read Also: जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जरूर पढ़े
Age Limit: Candidates kindly check the official notification. Age relaxation will also be applicable to reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation or its qualifications from the recognized university.
· For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.: Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ EBP/ESM/ BC/PWD/Women candidates: Rs. 125/-
Selection procedure: Written Test & Interview
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official site
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read the notification and apply online application form
· Read complete notification completely and
· Fill the application form with required details
· Pay the application fee through desired mode and submit the form within the due date.
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Online Application Form Available From
Last Date to Apply
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
Apply for Sarkari Naukri
Read Also: जानिए सरकारी नौकरी की जानकरी अब हिंदी में भी
Employment Newspaper Section
Employment Newspaper Section