ICAR AIEEA 2017 Online Registrations And Exam Dates For UG And PG Classes
Good News for those candidates who want to get admission in UG & PG Courses can apply for ICAR AIEEA 2017. This examination gets conducted and organized by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). This examination is basically organized for providing admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
AIEEA UG is the entrance examination through which the candidates are admitted to the bachelor degree programmes in agriculture other than veterinary sciences While AIEEA PG is organized for the candidates seeking admission in master’s degree programmes offered by the Agricultural Universities. This is National level, one of the biggest entrance tests of management courses. The organization has scheduled the examination on April 2017.
Candidates who are eager appear for this examination to take admission in various courses, they may have an online& Offline application is given below link to appear whichever suitable for you. Candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process by Interview.
Further details related to ICAR AIEEA 2017 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Application fee, important dates etc. of ICAR AIEEA 2017 are mentioned on this page.
· Organization Name: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
· Exam name: All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) exam
· Category: application form notification
· Official site: www.icar.org.in
UG courses (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc.) are offered in the following subjects:
Agriculture/Horticulture/Fisheries/Forestry/Home Science/Sericulture/Biotechnology/Agricultural Engineering/Dairy Technology/Food Science/Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation.
PG and PhD Courses are offered in the following fields:
Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Home Science/Physical Science/Biotechnology/Agricultural Engineering/Social Sciences/Dairy Science/Fisheries Science/Veterinary Science and other allied sciences
For AIEEA UG (Other than Veterinary Sciences):
· The candidates belonging from GEN, UPS (Under Privileged State) and OBC categories must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% aggregate marks (40% in case of SC/ST/PC).
· The intermediate examination should be passed with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PCA/ PCH subject combinations.
For AIEEA PG:
· Minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, Basic and allied sciences etc. is required to be eligible for this course.
· Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree programmes in the pattern of 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 years can apply for this course. Few seats are also available for candidates possessing bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 education pattern.
· In the case of grading point, OGPA of 6.60/10, 3.25/5, 2.60/4 is required for General, OBC and UPS categories. The OGPA requirement of SC/ST/PC candidates will be 60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4, respectively.
· In the case of number system, at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories is required where as for SC/ST/PC category candidates 50% marks are required.
AIEEA UG 2017:
· For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 500/-
· For SC/ST and PC Categories – 250/-
AIEEA PG 2017:
· For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 600/-
· For SC/ST and PC Categories – 300/-
· For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 1200/-
· For SC/ST and PC Categories – 600/-
· Obtain offline application form from ICAR 8 institutions are required to make the payment through bank draft and it should be drawn in the favour of ICAR Unit – Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi” payable at “New Delhi”.
· Must mention your name and address on the back side of the Bank draft.
· For GEN candidates, age must be in between 17 to 23 years as on 31st August, 2017.
· Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST/PC candidates will be provided.
· The candidates should not possess the age less than 19 years as on 31st August, 2017.
ICAR Exam Pattern
For AIEEA UG:
· All questions are multiple choice questions.
· Number of Question will be 180
· For stream-A, the questions will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Agriculture)
· For stream-B, it will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic.
· The question paper medium will be English as well as Hindi.
· There is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
· Stream-A (Agriculture/Biology) includes Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture, Food Science and Biotechnology stream.
· Stream-B (Mathematics) includes Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation, Forestry, Food Science and Biotechnology.
· Question paper of AIEEA PG admission test consists of 150 MCQ, objective type questions and 10 cross-matching type questions.
· Medium of the question paper will be English only.
· There is the provision of negative marking of 1 mark for every MCQ incorrect answer and 0.2 marks for incorrect matching type sub-question/pairing.
How to Apply:
· Candidates visit the official website.
· Now go to the link of application form and
· Fill the application with all the required details
· Submit the application fee and upload the photo.
· The filled-in offline application form duly affixed with postal stamp of appropriate amount should be reached through registered/speed post in the following address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
Online Application Form Starts From
first week of February, 2017
Last Date to Apply
last week of February, 2017
Last date of receipt of AIEEA UG and PG Applications from remote areas
last week of February, 2017
Download Admit Card
last week of March, 2017
AIEEA UG Exam Date
second week of April, 2017
AIEEA PG Exam Date
second week of April, 2017
Last week of May 2017
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
Read Also: जानिए सरकारी नौकरी की जानकरी अब हिंदी में भी