UP BTC 2016 - 2017 Application Form Online Registration Dates Notice
Uttar Pradesh Council of Education Research and Training has released the bulletin to Online Application for UP BTC 2016 – 2017. There will be Admission on 12600 Seats of 63 DIET’s & 1 Lac 50000 Seats of 3000 Private BTC Colleges. As per Notification educational qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 21 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Teachers play a very important role in student’s life. After parents, it is only the teacher who guides students. It is not an easy task to be a teacher. They face many challenges in their lives. First we must receive years of training and experience to become a teacher.
There are several tests for teachers offered by institutions such as the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) junior basic training (JBT), Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) and many other masters training. BTC is the basic training certificate training for 2 years. It is a certificate required for the appointment of primary teachers in public primary school. Candidates are graduates / emerging Uttar Pradesh BTC may request application form by visiting the official site
Candidates who want to know more updates about the UP BTC 2016 – 2017 & its related details such as educational requirement, experience, age limit to apply and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
SCERT stands for State Council of Education Research and Training is the education board of Uttar Pradesh which is responsible for conducting entrance examinations for admissions and recruitment test for government jobs in UP.
Uttar Pradesh board primary basic education and upper primary in the state holding the UP BTS examination each year. It is a two-year course offered by the BTC DIET and private schools. BTC means basic education certificate; this course is for graduates in teaching positions. This review will be in the language, general grammar, understanding, teaching methodology and pedagogy.
· Organization Name: State Council of Education Research and Training
· Name of Course: Basic Training Certificates
· Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/
· Category: Government Job
Eligibility Conditions of UP BTC 2016 – 2017:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 31 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per rule of Government for the reserved category candidates.
· For Primary teachers: Graduation with Two year Diploma in Education/ BTC Training for UP State/ Four Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
· For Upper primary Teachers: Graduation with one year Degree in Elementary Educations/ Two year Basic Training Certification/ NTT
Selection Process: On the basis of written test or interview
How to Apply:
· Go to the official website first which is “http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/”.
· On the home page hit the link “opportunities”
· Select proper advertisement for your post.
· Choose appropriate post for which you want to apply
· Read all instruction
· Fill application form with required details
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· Upload all needed document and certificates.
· After successful submission of the online application a unique Registration number will be generated.
· Candidates must write down this number for future use.
UP BTC 2016 Session will Start From
the month of November