Zero Balance Account Opening Online - SBI & All Banks Process
Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Hi friends if you are searching for Zero Balance Account Opening, online process, details for SBI and all other banks than you have reached the correct page.
Here below we have given presented all the information that you are searching for Zero Balance Account.
What is Zero Balance Account?
Read Also: Current Affairs 2016 - Read in Hindi Download (करंट अफेयर्स)
It is a type of account where account holder can operate it without strings of maintaining a minimum balance, this service is only available for certain customer like for salary account or government scheme.
Benefits of Zero Balance Saving Account
No string of maintaining a minimum monthly or quarterly average balance
At time of account opening complimentary passbook is issued as welcome
Specified number of free transaction every month
On the basis of company or organization special favour is given to the salary account holder.
Zero Balance Account Opening under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a mission initiated by the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India, to providie easy access to financial services such as Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension to all citizens in an affordable and easy manner.
Benefits of Account Opened Under PMJDY Scheme
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
· No need of leaving minimum balance for the maintenance of account.
· Account holder will be Interest on deposits as per prevailing bank rates.
· Rs 1.00 Lac of Accidental insurance.
· Direct benefit transfer from Government schemes are credited to this account.
· After 6 months of satisfactory operation Overdraft facility is offered.
· RuPay debit card and free Accident insurance cover.
General Terms & Conditions
· Credit in the account should not exceed more than Rs.1 lac in a given financial year.
· Debit balance should not exceed more than Rs.50,000 at any point of time.
· All documents must be submitted as per KYC guidelines from RBI.
Procedure to open Zero Balance Account Online In SBI & Other Banks
Dear Visitors online savings account opening procedure is simple. Any Indian can open savings account online by visiting the bank website. Under personal banking tab, go to “Deposit schemes”, where you will find the option of savings bank account.
· Applicants before applying it is important to read the benefits, rules and regulations.
· Fill all the details in the online application form.
· A TCRN (Temporary Customer Reference Number) will be generated which will be sent to the registered mobile number.
· Now visit the nearest branch within 30 days with your original documents and your account will be opened.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
Read Also: जानिए सरकारी नौकरी की जानकरी अब हिंदी में भी
· Print out the Account Opening Form (AOF)
· Identity Proof and address
· 2 recent passport-size colored photographs
Hope you are satisfied with the information given on the page, all the details highlighted on this page is prepared by our team of www.sarkarinaukricareer.in, you can bookmark our portal and get yourself updated on latest jobs.