Thursday, 13 October 2016
Those candidates who are preparing for any competition need to know about latest Current Affairs September. To break all proficiency exam candidates must have full knowledge of the above issues and problems. Here, on this page, we have provided current affairs quiz and also the last question and answers in PDF format definitely worth aspiring to break any examination. Candidates who are preparing for competitive exams that are conduct by numerous government as well as private organizations need to know current affairs as it is the one source destination which helps in cracking competitive Exams.
Every year, each organization known as UPSC, SSC, railways, banks, etc ad notice both the recruitment examination to recruit job seekers able to various vacancies. And a number of candidates preparing for the exam each year. Those who want to prepare well, they must have full knowledge of the above questions about entertainment, politics, sports, science and more. Knowledge of the Current Affairs is a must for all because knowledge of current events is a must for candidates prepare well for one of the contests / entrance. We also provide current issues in September 2016 a PDF that you can download free. You should take a look at the news in September that is collected on this page.
Highlights of Current Affairs September 2016
· First SAARC Youth Parliamentarians Conference begins in Islamabad.
· Union Government allows Online Authentication using Aadhaar for new mobile connections.
· China launches World’s first Quantum Communication Satellite.
· Bihar becomes 2nd state to ratify Constitutional amendment bill on GST.
· World famous prominent Punjabi writer Gurdial Singh passes away.
· Former FIFA President Joao Havelange passes away.
· First National Conference of Investigating Agencies concludes in New Delhi.
· Union Government constitutes National Committee on Trade Facilitation.
· India’s first facility to produce nickel launched by HCL in Jharkhand.
· UBI launches USSD based mobile app for basic banking needs with NPCI.
· India’s first BIO-CNG plant inaugurated in Pune.
· Manjula Chellur appointed as Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court.
· Eminent Tamil Lyricist Na Muthukumar passes away.
· Jamaica’s Usain Bolt wins Gold medal in 100 meters event at 2016 Rio Olympics.
· India’s first Nuclear Suppliers’ Insurance Policy unveiled by INIP.
· Union Government launches 1st phase of Smart Ganga City programme in 10 cities.
· Sri Lanka and China sign tripartite agreement to construct Financial City Centre in Colombo.
· Dipika Pallikal wins PSA Australian Open.
· Scientists develop mechanism to recycle CO2 into usable fuel.
· First human genetic editing trial in China.
· Novel drug compound inhibiting skin cancer discovered: NCCS Study.
· Assam becomes first state to ratify The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014.
· SC lifts ban on registration of High-end Diesel cars and SUVs in Delhi and NCR.
· Rajya Sabha passes Maternity Benefits (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
· Assam Government launches Rhino horn verification process.
· Parliament passes Central Agricultural University (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
· Union Government launches data bank portal of MSMEs.
Latest GK Question & Answer
Ques.1: Organ Donation Day is being celebrated every year on which date to motivate human beings to donate the organs as well as to understand the value of organ donation?
· 12th August
· 13th August
· 14th August
· 15th August
Ans. 13th August
Ques.2: Which state government has launched an online service for customers to apply for low-tension service connection?
· Tamil Nadu
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Ques.3: Which state has announced the decision to conducts polls to Urban Local Bodies (ULB) by granting 33% women reservation by the chief Minister?
Ques.4: The Four day long Counter – Terrorism Financing summit 2016 has been conducted in which country to collectively develop regional solutions to critical tourism financing issue and risks?
Ques.5: Which Private sector bank partnered with India’s Largest Banker State Bank of India for their co-branded credit card for the Customers?
· Catholic Syrian Bank
· Rathankar Bank Limited
· South Indian Bank
Ans. South Indian Bank
Ques.6: Hanif Mohammad of Pakistan sportsman has passed away at the age of 81 years due to cancer and respiratory problems. He belonged to which sport?
· None of the Above
Ques.7: The founder of Akshardham temples and a saint of the Swaminaryan passed away due to prolonged illness at the Sarangpur temple. Who is he?
· Bhakthi Narayan
· Pramukh Narayan
· Pramukh Swami
Ans. Pramukh Swami
Ques.8: Kumarakamvembanad Boat Club maneuvered KarichalChundan won the champions of the 64th Nehru Trophy held at which Place in Kerala?
Ques.9: Which Institution has developed a new bio-optical algorithm to provide accurate assessments of Cholorophyll (Chla) concentration for detection and mapping of algal blooms?
· IIT, Madras
· IIT, Mumbai
· IIT, Kharaghpur
· IIT, Kanpur
Ans. IIT, Madras
Ques.10: Which City hosted the first National Conference of Investigation agencies held on 12-13 August 2016 organised by Bureau of Police Research and Development and National Investigation Agency?
· New Delhi
Ans. New Delhi
Ques.11: Which country has launched the first public immunization programme in the Americas against Dengue fever?
· United States
Ques.12: Ms. Anitha Nayar has been appointed as the Ambassador of which Country?
Ques.13: The International Youth Day is being celebrated on which date annually to distinguish the efforts of the world’s youth and to promote way to engage them?
· August 10th
· August 11th
· August 12th
· August 14th
Ans. August 12th
Ques. 14: Which State Government has made initiatives to check genuineness and updating the complete inventory of horns, verification of rhino horns?
Ques.16: Gautam Eknath Thakur has been appointed as Chairman of which leading private bank?
· Saraswat Bank
· South Indian Bank
· HDFC Bank
· Dhanalakshmi Bank
Ans. Saraswat Bank